Fusion SEND Hub provides schools and families with support from a team of Specialist Consultant Teachers in SEND. The team work in partnership with Schools to meet the needs of and maximise the attainment of pupils with a range of learning difficulties and disabilities. (a large number of the team are Specialist Leaders in Education, SLE’s). For more information about our Team please click here
Fusion SEND Hub can offer:
- Core Offer to Schools:
Review and development in partnership with schools SEND provision across the school, identifying areas of strength and areas for development. The Consultant Teacher in SEND will co-create a termly action plan in collaboration with SENCo/ Headteacher with clear impact measures using a new online tracking system.
- Subscription Service Offer:
Schools can subscribe at the price of £265 per half day visit and any number of days can be bought. For information of how to access our Service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Schools can select how they use their Consultant Teacher in SEND to promote positive outcomes for individual/groups of children or to address school/locality and MAT’s improvement priorities e.g. complete initial pupil assessments, teaching and learning strategies to include Quality First Teaching, develop students My Plan; evidence Assess, Plan Do and Review Cycles; guidance on the moderation process of the Sheffield Support Grid and/or use of the exemplification grids, SEND reviews in schools along with SEND reviewer training, support from specialist SEND National Leader of Education and Specialist Leaders of Education.
Any aspect of our service can also be commissioned and delivered through tailored bespoke packages.
To view our training courses, please visit www.fusiontsa.eventbrite.co.uk
We can also offer personalised training based at your school focused on either your school, family of schools, MAT’s or localities’ individual needs.
Examples of this are:
- Moving & Handling support and training
- ASD support
- Fischer Family Trust reading intervention
- Dyscalculia and key aspects of Maths Mastery for pupils with SEND
- Inclusive Classrooms for children and young people
- Literacy/Mathematics Quality First Teaching of students with SEND for NQTs or RQTs
- Strategies to support short-term working memory
Our aim is to support schools to meet the needs of and maximise the attainment and outcomes of pupils with a range of learning difficulties and disabilities.
Bespoke Services can include the following;
- Guidance on using the SSGe.
- Guidance on Education Health Care Plans
- Pupil Premium
- Complete initial pupil assessment of those pupils highlighted by the school as having specific SEND
- Schools can subscribe at the Standard price of £265 per half day visit, any number of days can be bought.
- Guidance on implementation of an Assess, Plan, Do and Review cycle for an individual or group of children based on assessments
For more bespoke packages and how Fusion TSA can support your school, family of schools, MAT or Locality, please email us on email@example.com